Providing at-risk general contracting services has been the mainstay of Midland’s business. We provide clients with responsive leadership and consistency of management throughout each project’s duration, working in partnership with owners, architects, subcontractors and engineers to deliver successful projects. Midland’s construction services include:
- Cost monitoring and control.
- Schedule development and control.
- Subcontractor management.
- Field engineering and site management.
- Safety assurance.
- Project accounting.
- Change management.
- Shop drawings and material submittal review.
- Quality control.
Midland’s self-performance capability enhances our capacity to control cost, schedule and quality, and through this expertise, deliver a better product to clients.
Whether or not Midland self-performs certain work on a specific project, our understanding of these critical trades results in:
- The advantage of knowing the real cost for the relevant work through databases of actual costs.
- The ability to accurately schedule the relevant work.
- The ability to monitor production and quality and to proactively suggest mid-course corrections.
Through years of experience performing work with our own forces, our project management personnel have constructability and operations expertise uncommon in the industry today.